Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘His phone is full of women begging him to go to their houses,’ Wamama’s friend narrates

Image result for wamama


If you are among hundreds of women who are lining up to drop your panties for Kilimani Mums MD ‘Mfalme Tajiiri’ alias ‘Wamama’ alias Desmond then we have bad news for you.
Wamama has now revealed that his nudes including huge long-sleeved manhood were leaked by another woman he met on Facebook.
He explained “when I started becoming famous among women, many of them were sending me invitations then one of them requested my nudes”
Pointing out “I did what many men out there do, sending their manhoods, but in my case, I realize days later that the woman leaked them and were trending all over the world”
Video Player
00:00
01:00
Meanwhile, a man claiming to have hosted Wamama over the weekend has said that he was doing it out of his own wish and not to gain in any way.
Derrick Mbugua in lengthy post further stated that he has managed to gift Wamama with descent clothes and now organizing several interviews to allow Mfalme Tajiri meet his women.  Below is the post.
“Due to the ongoing criticism and being abused about wamama ,I want to state I have known wamama through Face book just like most of you.
On 28th last month he landed and ladies, guys could not hold for a selfie and making fun others saying he is in Kenya to marry them and even stated to be staying with hi.
On Saturday I went to find this Man I remember I met him in Kariobangi,we had charts his phone is full of women who want him to go to there houses for night ..others wishing he should rape them.
Unlike most people coming from states you espect them to have looks,big bags,stylish cloths for wamama he was wearing his oversize shoes,simple jacket the belt was in a mess.
I went on to know him in details,that conversation was long I decided to hangout with him that day to a club at bypass were I invited Henry Desagu the comedian who olso happened to know wamama online.
we had few drinks and food,Desagu and I paid the bill….unlike his fame at club people took selfies others iven bought him more alcohol but after that??anyway for.
 I went a step ahead he asked if I could accommodate him as he try meeting up with the right people and see if he could get help,I offered him a shelter ,through friends I have managed to get him 5 complete suits and two pairs of shoes,with about 4 jeans,and 10 modern size t-shirt.
I have scheduled several meetings with media to see him interviewed on Saturday we expect him live at inooro tv ,issue of food is not a problem for me I am ok,the good thing is there are companies offering to give him advertising jobs, also an event were wamama will be the guest.
These events will be in NAIROBI,MOMBASA and KISUMU,wamama will give his life and fame story, plus what exactly he does.Yes am a kikuyu wamama is a Luo but am comfortable helping him as a brother ,am not the best but am only trying what I can.just like anyone is free to help…”
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');