Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘The tears you see are real heartbreak tears…’ Diana Marua opens up



Diana Marua has spoken her truth.
She has revealed that her love life was not as easy. Before she meet Bahati, she was always high and dating men who cheated on her.
Diana loved Tequila. That was her favourite poison.
Bahati confessed that every time he met her back when they were dating, she was always tipsy.
you used to down the other drink too much. there is a way every time we met you used to smell alcohol I don’t know if you worked in a bar but babe you were not fully saved
Bahati with Diana and HeavenEmbarrassed by his statement Diana confirmed the allegations saying:
yes we used to hook up when I have taken a few shots of tequila so that i can have a sober conversation with him.
Diana gave a background of their relationship in an Interview with Tru Love. She said,
Bahati and I started off as friends. We met in 2016 when he was looking for a video vixen for his hit song mapenzi.
She added: “I remember I was awe struck. I even took selfies for my Instagram followers.”
Diana revealed that a heartbreak was what pushed her to Bahati.
“I was seeing someone when we met but on the day of the video shoot, I found him cheating inside his car. The tears you see in the video are real heartbreak tears.”
In a past social media post, Diana wrote an intimate open letter to herself. She seems to be maturing and becoming the woman she loves.

Ngina Kenyatta’s cute tattoo that many did not know she had (Photo)

Here is her account of how that happened.
“We so easily forgive others or ask others for forgiveness, but we forget to forgive ourselves. Instead, we hold on to the guilt and shame; allowing those moments to playback until they fester into insecurities.”
Adding, “Perhaps it’s just my story… well, let me speak for myself. I have made awful decisions and some took me years to come to terms with. I allowed those decisions to tell me who I was, defining my self worth. In doing so, I lowered my standards and accepted anything, which created insecurities that were never mine to possess.
“As time passed, I began to grow through life. I thought because I had accepted everything for what it was, that I had healed. Until one night God got me ALL the way together.
“As I was having my own quiet time, I began to reflect on my life, the far I’ve come, all the things I’ve gone through. As I was reflecting through, I began to breakdown and cry…. more like screamed, I even got breathless. No one could hear me but God. Then in that still voice, I heard LET IT GO!”
Diana continued, “The disappointments and the guilt. I had prayed and asked God for forgiveness plenty of times in the past, but God was telling me I didn’t truly believe I was forgiven. I had not forgiven myself.
I started to meditate on all of my recent blessings and I came to the realization that if God, the creator of all things can forgive me, surely, the least I can do is to also forgive myself. So I did, I let go and I didn’t look back, ever!”
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');