Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘S3x with men under 30 keeps me young’ 57 year old female cougar confesses




A grandmother and self-proclaimed ‘prolific cougar’ who has dated hundreds of toy boys believes bedding men under 30 is the key to keeping young.
Gaynor Evans, 57, from Enfield, North London, has dated more than 200 younger men since she had a fling with a 23-year-old after divorcing her second husband in 2010.
The author, agony aunt and businesswoman never dates exclusively and said she has no intention of her love life slowing down – despite being a grandmother of four.
Gaynor said she doesn’t mind the stigma from other women and claims her family are supportive – even though some of her dates are younger than her children.
The mother-of-four said: ‘I’m an older woman who has stepped outside convention – I’m very unusual
‘I’m one of the most openly prolific cougars out there. I’m not boasting about it and I know it’s not for everyone, but I’m non-repentant.
‘I make no apologies for being a prolific cougar because it’s a lifestyle choice and one I’m happy with. Although I’m nearly 60, I feel 30.
My sexual desire has never waned and I’m dating three men non-exclusively at the moment.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');