Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Woman builds 7 bedroom house 8 years after hubby chased her from one bedroom home [PHOTOS]


A  lady named Okoro Blessing Nkiruka turned 30-years old in style.

The dedicated lady ushered in a new age and a luxurious home she never thought she would ever own.



Through a touching Instagram post, the woman narrated how her divorce was the lowest point of her life.

Okoro had no idea if she was ever going to bounce back from being thrown out of her marital home.

"Eight years ago my ex husband threw me out of his one-bedroom apartment. Eight years later I built myself a seven-bedroom duplex. I picked up all the stones he threw at me to build myself. I became too strong and fortified. I became that broken pieces that because an expert in mending. Yes dreams do come true," she said in the inspiring post.



As fate would have it, God had better things in store for her and she built a bigger, better mansion.

Okoro was heartbroken and devastated but all those years of pain were worth the struggle and patience.

Now, she is a relationship expert and a successful businesswoman. How the tables have turned!
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');