Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘My husband smells my cookie jar to see if I shared it,’ cries woman




They say ukistaajabu ya musa utayaona ya firauni.
A woman only identified as Eve, says for the last 17 years her husband must smell her nether regions.
Eve’s husband smells her ‘cookie’ to find out if she has been sleeping around.
She says that nothing can deter her husband from that humiliating behaviour.
I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 17 YEARS AND MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT MY HUSBAND MUST SMELL MY ‘COOKIE JAR’ TO SEE IF I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN.
 
HE HAS BEEN DILIGENTLY DOING THIS FOR THE LAST 17 YEARS DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE ARE MARRIED WITH FOUR KIDS.


She adds,
ACCORDING TO HIM HE IS SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE HE IS EMPLOYED WHILE I DO MINOR JOBS HERE AND THERE. EVERY TIMES HE KNOWS I ONLY HAVE SOME LITTLE MONEY HIS WEIRD BEHAVIOR STARTS. HE USED TO BEAT ME BUT WHEN I REPORTED HIM TO THE STATE HE DECIDED TO CHANGE HIS TACTICS .
sad-black-woman
 She further adds,
HE BRINGS WOMEN IN OUR HOUSE FOR ME TO LIVE WITH FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS, AFTER THAT HE GOES BRINGS ANOTHER AND THE TREND CONTINUES. I AM ONLY STAYING WITH HIM BECAUSE OF THE KIDS, WHERE DO I GO WITH FOUR KIDS? THERE ARE NO JOBS NOWADAYS. LIFE IS HARD AS IT IS IN NAIROBI.
What is the most humiliating thing a man has ever subjected you to just for love? Put your feedback in the comment section.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');