Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

I Don’t Know Jegede, He’s Just Using My Name for Fame – Says Vera Sidika

I Don’t Know Jegede, He’s Just Using My Name for Fame - Says Vera Sidika


Over the past few weeks producer-cum-artiste Jegede has been showering praises on Vera Sidika in a quest to win a heart, or at least get laid.

In a recent interview Jegede said his feelings for Vera has been there for a considerable period, and had been waiting for the right moment to talk about them.

Below are excerpts from his recent interviews;

“First of all, it’s not a stunt, I am very serious. I’ve been admiring this girl for a long time, and I am not looking for kiki. There is a way I am seeing men using this girl the wrong way. I will love her like she is supposed to be loved.”

Jegede says he’s met Vera during video shoots but since she was in a relationship she couldn’t make a move.

“We’ve met a couple of times in the studio and in a video shoot, but she was in a relationship then. Now she is single, so I want to date her and even marry her.”

And the latest stunt was releasing a song “Vera Sidika” aimed at letting the socialite know of his affection and feelings for her.

“Kwanza kwa kitanda sita disappointi, kama zigi zaga nitapiga pointi, kajulubeng master wako msupeng mpaka kwenye ceiling tunakutakuta bang.”

And now Vera has responded saying she doesn’t know who Jegede is and that the artiste is just using her name for personal gains.

“Many funny people say that just to use my name but I have got no idea what is going on. I have nothing to do with this and I don’t want to contribute anything in it. I don’t know who Jegede is.”

Hii ni kama kuambiwa “Mwanaume jipe shughuli, tafuta dame class yako”
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');