Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘Don’t mourn me!’ Binyavanga’s last message before death

Binyavanga Wainaina



Did Binyavanga predict his death? Last year on January 13, 2018, Binyavanga shared a post telling his followers not to mourn him when he’s dead but celebrate his life.

The famous Kenyan gay author, in his powerful message, said that he had fulfilled his dreams and was not afraid to die.
THE DAY I DID A CEREMONY I HEARD FROM MY SANGOMA TO PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH MY ANCESTORS. I HAD TO BE NEAR A RIVER.
 
I HAD THIS STROKE BECAUSE I DID NOT RECOGNIZE THEM. THEY SAVED MY LIFE BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE FOR ME IN THIS WORLD. I AM VERY HAPPY AND FULFILLED NOW, AND NEARLY HEALED FROM TRAUMA OF NEARLY DYING
 
I DO NOT FEAR DEATH ANYMORE. I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO DO THIS YEAR. IF I DIE ANYTIME AFTER THAT IT IS OKAY. I HAVE ALREADY RECONCILED MYSELF WITH THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE A LONG LIFE AFTER I DO WHAT I NEED TO DO THIS YEAR. IF I DON’T LIVE FOR LONG AFTER THIS, IT IS OKAY. CELEBRATE MY LIFE! DO NOT MOURN ME.
Check out the screenshot
Binyavanga
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');