Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

“Otile alimwaga ndani” Vera Sidika reveals in shocking admission

Otile Brown and Vera

Vera Sidika’s relationship with Otile Brown went down like the Hindenburg(look it up). The relationship would try to prove that even socialites need love and babies. Yep, those women are all not vacuous.
Vera
Vera the accomplished socialite
And Vera did so by opening herself figuratively and literally to the “Baby Love” singer. She told the Nairobian that she was now ready to settle down but did not see a future with Otile.
Vera Sidika and Otile Brown
In the past
She said:
WE USED TO HAVE S3X AND AFTER HE FINISHED HE WOULD KEEP HIS MEMBER INSIDE ME FOR ALMOST 10(MOST LIKELY MINUTES) TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY DROP COUNTED IN HIS ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME PREGNANT. I DIDN’T TRUST HIM, SO I TOOK CONTRACEPTIVES.
Vera Sidika and Otile Brown
And why did n’t she trust Otile exactly? She told the Nairobian:
I AM FOCUSED ON SETTLING DOWN. I AM 29 YEARS OLD NOW, HAVE SLOWED DOWN AND WANT TO SETTLE, GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES. I THOUGHT OTILE WAS THE ONE, BUT AT 27 YEARS OLD, I DIDN’T THINK HE WAS READY TO BE A FATHER.
Vera and Otile
Otile and the boss
Vera even refuted the claim by Otile that she had aborted his child as hogwash. She explained to the Nairobian:
I WANT TO START A FAMILY, SO THERE IS NO WAY I COULD HAVE ABORTED HIS CHILD. I JUST MADE SURE I COULD GET NOT GET PREGNANT FROM HIM. WHEN I TOLD HIM I HAVE BEEN TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, HE GOT SO DISAPPOINTED. I CAN’T COMMIT TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO USE ME AND WASTE MY TIME. I AM NOW READY TO GET MARRIED.
Otile and Vera
Otile carrying Vera
One of Otile’s responses to Vera’s claims, many of which he posted on social media was:
SHE’S TRYING TO PORTRAY ME AS A HEARTLESS MAN WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN SO THAT OTHER QUEENS WOULD SHUN ME.

Who is lying and who is saying the truth in this nasty affair? There are always 2 sides of a coin, nay 3 sides, the last one being the truth.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');