Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘I almost quit my marriage’ Nameless opens up on his marriage struggles

wahu-nameless3

Wahu and Nameless serve couple goals but he has in an interview revealed that their marriage has not been a bed of roses. Adding its all about patience.
He says that they have had to be patient so as to learn each other.

We have been married for 14 years and we have no secret on how to run a successful marriage.We have learnt on the job.

Understanding that the other person is different.


We struggled a lot especially at the beginning of our marriage, I was wondering what is not happening to the marriage.

To make matters worse, we got married and my wife got pregnant almost immediately I almost felt like quitting.

You can imagine the hormones and all given that we were public figures there was more pressure.

wahu kagwi and nameless(1)

He adds

The most challenging thing in marriage is understanding that we are different

I came across a book called ´Reading habits of highly effective people´ and ever since I got my hands on that book, my marriage took a totally different turn.

It makes you question why some things are not in school ,we are taught Maths and English in school but no one teaches you skills on how to relate with people.


wahu-nameless-and-their-daughters

At the time our families came through for us.

Her siblings would talk to me and my siblings would talk to her in an attempt to help us solve an issue.

My advice to people in marriage is for them to stop focusing on the negative and focus on the positive. Personally Wahu and I can never stay without talking to each other.

I am a peace maker ,we however complement each other given that she is very expressive,She is fire.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');