Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘I’d look back on people I used to call sister and cry’ Jahmby Koikai on losing friends



As she battles endometriosis, Jahmby Koikai has proved to be a very strong woman.
Despite losing some strength, appetite and some weight Jahmby has also lost a lot of people she considered ‘close friends’.
Njambi Koikai
One friend has stood with Jahmby amidst all these even offering to help raise money for her medical bills. Celebrating her friend on Instagram Jahmby wrote
My Endo journey has blessed me with sisters from far and wide. There were days I’d look back on people who i used to call ‘friends’, ‘sisters’ and I’d cry.They all left,but God was clearing out them for me. He’s blessed me with new amazing sisters. This girl right here is a gem.
She met me, she’s been visiting me. She’s seen me struggle in pain. One day she called me and said Njambi i have an idea. I said ok. She decided to sacrifice her time here in Atlanta to run and raise funds for me. @hotmanyanga raised $2,000..Kshs.200,000 for my fundraiser.She ran every day for close to a month. So imagine the day before yesterday she just calls me humbly and told she managed to raise this amount on her own and personally delivered it to me yesterday. Girl thank you.
From the words by Jahmby to her friend Tracii Gitonga, you could tell she was emotional jotting down this thanksgiving note to her.


Njambi Koikai
My hospital bill has escalated and I’m grateful for the love, support and prayers.
God bless you ma. Thank you for your kind heart, love and all the joy you have shared with me and mom.
Remember we are growing through what we are going through.
I love you so much and be blesses

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');