Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Talia Oyando breaks down during Bruce Odhiambo requiem mass: I remember when I lost my job, he fed me every single day

Talia Oyando breaks down during Bruce Odhiambo requiem mass: I remember when I lost my job, he fed me every single day

Homeboyz Radio presenter Talia Oyando gave a moving tribute during Bruce Odhiambo requiem mass yesterday at Nairobi Baptist Church in an event that was star studded.
On Thursday family, friends and well-wishers gathered at the Nairobi Baptist Church for a memorial service for the fallen music producer.

Help

Talia gave a moving speech of how Bruce supported him after she lost her job.
“I remember when I lost my job, he fed me every single day, every day,” Talia said in tears. 
“He knew I was so proud to ask for help, we were neighbors. When I did not have money, he gave me money and told me as a joke, ebu just go buy that. I want to tell you thank you, for calling me all the time just to make sure I was okay.”
She added:
“Save a place for me as you sing with the angels. I have lost a true friend, rest in peace Bruce Odhiambo, rest in peace father.”
The late Bruce Odhiambo was a personal friend to president Uhuru Kenyatta and his family. First Lady Margaret Kenyatta attended Bruce’s requiem mass and eulogized the deceased as a trailblazer with an unmatched zeal to support local talent and artistes.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');