Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Politician Steve Mbogo Responds To Cheating Accusations From Nyakundi



Steve Mbogo has launched a cold war for bloggers and journalists who have been tarnishing his name online.
The self proclaimed billionaire sent the chilling message while addressing rumours that his marriage has been on the rocks.
The husband to Sabrina Jamal revealed that he has been a victim of cyber bulling for the last 2 years.
Many bloggers and journalists have accused and attacked me falsely but I have always kept cool because they always made me stronger and my success has always proved them wrong.”
Adding:
“Shockingly, they have now taken the war to my family; just recently a blogger published an article accusing my wife of cheating on me and stating that I took a girl to Europe to ease my frustrations, a lady I don’t even know! These statements are completely false and have caused a lot of pain to me and my family.”
The self proclaimed billionaire capped his message on social media with a stern warning, indicating that he might take legal action soon.
“Publishing such false articles tells us the level of disrespect and jealousy that is within many,
“I want to remind them not to take my silence for weakness!! We all have seen such characters abusing Prominent Leaders and People in the past and they brag about it.
“I Am Steve Mbogo and I assure you this is the last articles you will publish about me and my family!!!… Just be reminded that Your Stupidity will never bring us down!! Enough is Enough…#watajuahawajui,” he said.

Controversial blogger Cyprian Nyakundi accused Mbogo of cheating on his wife with another woman.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');