Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

I Am Not Hurt By The Claims That My Lifestyle Is Too Lavish…’ Rev. Kathy Kiuna Responds To Critics



Rev. Kathy Kiuna of JCC has come out clean to defend herself from claims that her lifestyle is too lavish for a preacher.
Speaking to Richard Quest in a programme dubbed ‘World Of Wonders’, the preacher said that God called out Christians to live well.
“If you do not know me, of course, you will say things about me. You can be well off, but that does not mean that one cannot be humble. I think I am a very humble human being, but I believe that God has called us to live life and live it well. I would like the church to grow; I would want it to grow to 80, 000 or 100, 000 followers,” she said.
She went on setting the record straight saying;
‘I am not hurt by claims that my lifestyle is too lavish for a preacher,” Rev. Kathy said.
Watch the interview below;

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');