Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Joey Muthengi Set To Fly To Italy To Join Mariga




Joey Muthengi officially quited Citizen TV last week in an emotional send off on the 10 over 10 show.
Rumor had it that the youthful presenter was paid Ksh 8 million by Betin to endorse the betting firm, a reason why she decided to take the check despite Citizen’s management being against it.
Fans are still obsessed with her relationship with footballer Mariga and want her to date the man. She has insisted their relationship is very much professional.
Joey Muthengi
While speaking to Nairobian Joey described Mariga as a cool person and hopefully she will be moving to Italy to join him come January.
“Mariga is a cool person. I am fond of him. I will be moving to Italy in January and I guess time will tell what next,” she said.
She went on saying:

“I don’t know where this (relationship) will take us. Ask Mariga. But we will see what becomes of it. Unfortunately, I just felt that what I was going to do with life did not coincide with what Citizen TV had for me. Besides, I had a good time there and I will miss everyone, especially my fans,” she concluded.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');