Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

I’m her everything! Betty Kyallo speaks out after Dennis Okari weds, secretly



Betty Kyallo’s ex-hubby, Dennis Okari is said to have gotten hitched in a secret traditional ceremony last weekend.
According to Cheptoek Boyo’s column in the Nairobian, the Investigative TV journalist had a secret traditional wedding in Ukambani with his new bae.

Dennis Okari1A source told Heads Up:
“DENNIS TIED THE KNOT AT A SECRET TRADITIONAL WEDDING HELD IN UKAMBANI. THE FATHER OF ONE HAS BEEN DATING HIS NEW WIFE FOR A WHILE NOW, THOUGH HE KEPT IT ON THE LOW. THE RED AND WHITE THEMED TRADITIONAL WEDDING WAS HELD ON OCTOBER 27.”
Betty in an interview with The Star revealed that she is single.
“I have met amazing people, but I want to package myself as a businesswoman, a mum and a potential partner in life. So that when I decide to get married again or start dating somebody, I’m bringing something to the table,” she says.
BETTY ADVISES SINGLE WOMEN WHO ARE BETWEEN 30-35 YEARS OLD TO TAKE THEIR TIME. “THERE’S NO PRESSURE. JUST DO THINGS WHEN YOU FIND THAT PERSON WHO COMPLETES YOU.”

Betty KyalloAdding: “And because of that packaging, I’m taking some time off. I have met quite a number of amazing people out there, but nachukua vitu pole pole. I take every day at a time, there’s no hurry. Niko tu sawa. Very single.”
Anyhow, Betty has revealed what it has been like raising her child, Ivanna, solo. A fan wrote to the TV news anchor detailing how he is also a single parent.
I HAVE A SON AGE 4 AND A DAUGHTER AGE 2, THEIR MOTHER RUN AWAY AND AS A FATHER I TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE MY KIDS ARE GROWING UP IN A GOOD ENVIRONMENT AND EVERY DAY WHEN I WAKE UP I LOOK AT THEM, KISS THEM AND I GET MOTIVATED AND THE URGE TO HUSTLE MORE SO THAT THEY WON’T FEEL THE ABSENCE OF THEIR MUM.
Touched by the comment, Betty responded:
“I LOVE THIS. MUCH LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS. I RESONATE WITH YOU BECAUSE I’M ALL MY DAUGHTER HAS.”
Check out the screenshot of the Instastory below.
Betty Kyallo

Betty addressed the issue of co-parenting with her ex-husband, she says: “I would really like to keep that very private. Maybe sooner or later, I will be able to talk about it, but for now, I would just rather not and keep it off the media.”
Speaking about motherhood, Betty added:
“IT’S BEEN AMAZING AND I TAKE EVERYTHING WITH GRACE. BEING A MOTHER IS AMAZING, AND I WOULD WISH IT TO ANY WOMAN TO BE ONE. AT TIMES, KIDS ARE STUBBORN, BUT THEY DO A LOT OF THERAPY FOR US. WHEN I GO HOME TO MY DAUGHTER IVANNA, I FEEL GREAT.”
In a past interview, Dennis pointed out that he was not happy with the way his daughter, Ivanna, is being exposed on social media by Betty.
He told Nairobi News:
 “MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT DESERVE THE KIND OF PUBLICITY SHE HAS BEEN GETTING, SHE DESERVES TO GROW UP QUIETLY AND NO ONE INCLUDING MYSELF AS HER FATHER SHOULD INTERFERE WITH HER RIGHTS TO PRIVACY,” DENNIS OKARI SAID.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');