Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

I prophesied about coronavirus but the name escaped me – Rev. Owusu Bempah

Owusu Bempah Coronavirus

The new coronovirus has infected several people across the globe and killed thousands in China, where it was first discovered but efforts at finding a cure have yielded no positive results.

Despite rumours that it started in a Chinese lab, not much is known about the origins of the new coronavirus.

But the controversial man of God claims, he prophesied about the virus in his church but couldn’t mention its name since it wasn’t a familiar disease.

READ ALSO:  Fight Against Coronavirus: Mahama Calls For Intercessory Prayers
Rev. Owusu Bempah said, he knew it was going to be a major outbreak in view of God’s revelation to him.

“I stood in my church and stated that a deadly disease will kill a lot of people in 2020 if we do not pray fervently. But I didn’t mention the name ‘coronavirus’ because I had never heard the name. What I know is Malaria, Hepatitis B and BP,”

“Even if God had mentioned the name of the disease to me as ‘coronavirus I wouldn’t have been able to pronounce it. Even now I find it very difficult to mention the name rightly,” he told Accra-based Kasapa FM.

Ghana has so far recorded 26 suspected cases of the virus which were later ruled out after tests conducted turned negative.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');