Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Kenyans mock Pastor Nganga over his ‘lubbish’ video rant (savage memes)



Pastor Nganga has been trending all day.
Kenyans on Twitter have started making fun of his angry rant directed at his bishops and congregants.
“THIS TIME AROUND I WILL SHOW YOU MY POWER…. ANY WOMAN WHO WILL NOT RESPECT MY WIFE…… YOU FOUND ME HERE WITH YOUR WIVES, YOU HAVE ENRICHED YOURSELVES FROM MY EFFORTS. STUPID…. ARROGANT…….. I WAS PREACHING ON A CART…. I SWEAR BEFORE GOD I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS NG’ANG’A…,” THE PREACHER SAID.
Read the rest of the vitriolic rant in the link below.


Kenyans in the Twittersphere won’t leave the angry man of God alone, they have come up with hilarious memes and videos depicting the situation at hand.
Check out some of the ones we found super hilarious.
So all of those people, church members walikua tu wameketi listening to Pastor Ng'ang'a spewing all that nonsense without stopping him? Rioting kumgonga na Bible anyamaze? Are they retarded or something
Could this be the Lubbish Pastor Nganga meant??? Lubish... I'm trying to Understand how Rubbish can be Lubbish but I'm sincerely struggling. I have to look for a Reasonable excuse for the "Man of god".
See S.N. Nyamao ðŸ‡°ðŸ‡ª's other Tweets
Clearly hata shetani can quote the Bible better than most of you. Lubbish! Takataka!
See Philip Mwaniki's other Tweets
"Lubbish....Takataka...Arrogant...Stupid....Kisirani...Matuta....Matambara...Mimi ndio Neno (Evangelism)....Nitafunga hizo Kiosk zenu...I will show you my power...I swear before God."

Where do I even start?😥
70 people are talking about this
I’m about to be very disrespectful.
I’ll be quoting that neno video in every situation.
Them: We prefer gin.
Me: Na mmekuja kwangu na matuta. Kasia. Lubbish.💀😂
95 people are talking about this

Whatsapp struggles 😂😂 Some people are just so Allogant smh Lubbish
25 people are talking about this
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');