Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

I lost my virginity at 20 – Vera Sidika

Vera Sidika (Instagram)


Talking about when you lost your virginity is often a taboo topic and most people would rather not discuss it. But not Vera Sidika.
The socialite has never been one to shy away from uncomfortable topics and she recently opened up about losing her v-card in a Q &A session.
Vera Sidika opens up about losing her virginity
“When did you lose your virginity?” read the cringe-y question and Vera replied with “At 20. I know right? I was so late. Even started drinking alcohol at 23 (Amarula because everything else tasted bitter).
Vera and Q&A
In the Q&A session, Vera also revealed that she is taken and also answered questions about when she will be getting a baby.
“When are we the in-laws having Vera junior please do something,” wrote a fan and Vera responded with “Haha. Got so many questions asking the same and I answered very soon.”
Vera Sidika with her new Bae
Celebrities on losing their virginity
Other celebrities who have opened up about ‘popping their cherry’ include Timmy Tdat, Juliani, Kalekye Mumo and Huddah Monroe.
Timmy Tdat revealed that he lost his virginity at 12 to a member of the Legio Maria sect.
“She was a neighbour who belonged to Legio Maria sect while I was an ardent Catholic. One time she decided to dance for me and started touching me suggestively. Before I knew it the unexpected had happened,” he told SDE.
Juliani revealed that he was exposed to a lot of adult content and he too lost it in his pre-teens to his girlfriend.
“Together with a pack of my companions we did what our elder peers did and before I knew it I had already gotten a taste of what I long desired for,” he revealed.
For Kalekye Mumo it was at 28. “It is important for our youth not to be rushed into premature sex owing to the consequences – some of which are irreversible,” she said commenting on her decision to wait.
Kalekye Mumo (Instagram)
Petite socialite Huddah Monroe gave her V-card to a celebrity, Prezzo.
She revealed this after posting a photo taken with the ‘Naleta Action’ rapper after ending their longwinded beef.

“Buried the hatchet…. And the once love of my life ….The nigga that broke my virginity (T.M.I?????????) will be coming thru to HUDDAH MILLION PARTY ???? … El Presidente @prezzo254 ???????? WE DONT TURN UP…. WE TURN OVER…….???????????? #HuddahMillionParty #huddahlove” Miss Huddah wrote.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');