Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘She dumped me after I paid her 1 year fee and got her a job’ – City man

angry-black-man-3-1



A woman called called Maina Kageni and narrated how she got dumped by her husband of 12 years after she picked him up from being a mkokoteni guy.
She was bitter because she had educated him only to be dumped after being ‘used’.

Maina I can never again pick a man from the gutter. I once married a man with a vision after he actualized his vision he left me for another woman.

When I met him he was mkokoteni guy I took him to school and helped him through.

We later got married for 12 years had three kids aged 12, 7 and 3 respectively.

depressed-black-guy

After he became wealthy after kunizeesha and kunitumia he dumped me. Luckily for me I was still stable so I have been bringing up the kids without an issue.


Maina gave his fans a chance to contribute to the topic and here is what one caller had to say.

I know a guy who worked in a quarry, he fell in love with a primary school teacher and things were good for sometime.

Later he got a better job and he decided to pay six months rent and that is when all hell broke lose.

The wife found out about it and can you believe she had the guts of saying that she was the man of the house.

figh
Fight

‘Oh so today is when you have realized you are a man ,I am the man in the relationship and you should have consulted me before paying six moths rent.

How many years have I been feeding you?she posed

Maina I think the question you should be asking this woman is what she did to end up being dumped after 12 years.

Another caller adds

I educated my then girlfriend for an year,sought a job for only for her to dump me for another man.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');