Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘I had to call my wife,’ Johnson Mwakazi speaks on being killed online





Johnson Mwakazi has fallen victim to fake death news which left him worrying especially for the mental and emotional health of his family.
The rumors of his death hit social media a while back and his fans fell for the fake death news. This was even worse because at the time, he had been away from the screen for a pretty long.
He recalls the day a friend of his called him when he was driving, the pal was very happy to hear his voice and Johnson could not understand what was going on.
wow, I was driving and someone calls me saying, ‘ooh Johnstone ooh ooh. it’s good to hear your voice!’ I asked what’s happening? he tells me, ‘Johnson, there is this particular message online…’ so quickly I had to call my wife because I realized if someone called her first it would be a different ball game.
Can you imagine being pronounced dead yet you’re busy on the road minding your own business? Thank God he was quick to alert his family because the situation would have been crazy.
Johnson Mwakazi also talked, about the lowest moment in his life where he had to lay off his employees who were working under his TV station, WTV (Wholesome TV).
my lowest moments was when I started a tv station and after 3 years it did not work out. I remember there were families depending on it and to call them and tell them we are closing down [that was heartbreaking]! but at first it was telling them we are releasing some of you yet they had invested a lot including time. 


Today, Mwakazi runs his company, called the Royal Voice.
“Nowadays, I tell myself that maybe this is where I will feed more people and generations to come,” he said.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');