Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘I dated him as a mkokoteni guy only to be dumped when he got rich’ -Mary

Angry-Woman-And-Confused-Man-667390151


The morning conversation on Classic 105 was based on whether you would pick a man from the gutter and grow with him towards achieving his goals.
A majority of women argued that they would rather have their man ‘ready made’ given that most me find a replacement for them as soon as they make it.
One caller *Mary* narrated how she picked a man from the gutter only to be dumped.

Maina I can never again pick a man from the gutter. I once married a man with a vision after he actualized his vision he left me for another woman.

When I met him he was mkokoteni guy I took him to school and helped him through.

We later got married for 12 years had three kids aged 12, 7 and 3 respectively.

After he became wealthy after kunizeesha and kunitumia he dumped me. Luckily for me I was still stable so I have been bringing up the kids without an issue.


Black woman crying


Another caller adds

Women should not dictate to us what to do. How can someone who has slept with uncountable men set standards for us?

Another adds

Women If a woman drops you coz you are a gold digger just drop him and move on. Life is too short to live with someone who disrespects you.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');