Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘He dumped me while pregnant after I gave him half a million’ Cries woman

Woman crying




Kenyans took to Classic 105 to narrate some of the worst things that happened to them after they helped nurture their better halves. Some ended up wounded for life.
One narrated how she gave her man Ksh 500,000 only for him to dump her heavily pregnant.

I gave my baby daddy half a million. Aliniacha nikiwa na ball.since then nililearn I will never ever ever date a broke man.

Another narrated how she was dumped with three kids after her man got rich.

When I met him he was mkokoteni guy I took him to school and helped him through.

We later got married for 12 years had three kids aged 12, 7 and 3 respectively.

After he became wealthy after kunizeesha and kunitumia he dumped me. Luckily for me I was still stable so I have been bringing up the kids without an issue.

I will never again pick a man from the gutter.


A male fan also narrated how he was dumped after paying fees for his girlfriend of four years and helped her look for a job.

I educated my then girlfriend for an year, sought a job for only for her to dump me for another man.

Sadly for her she also ended up being dumped by the man she left me for. I was so stressed at the time, there were days I felt like throwing myself off a building.


PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');