Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Agitated city man warns Waiguru’s fiancee to keep off his wife – Evidence

Anne Waiguru and fiancee Kamotho Wanjohi



Anne Waiguru’s fiancee Kamotho Waiganjo has shared a post on how insecure men are.
This was after a man called Waiganjo accusing him of sending his wife cash, via Mpesa.
Confusing right?  Well here is his narration.

Kenyan men and their issues…so I get this call from an agitated husband telling me to leave his wife alone. Who’s this nut I wonder?

His evidence? He’s gone through her phone and I send mpesa to her regularly.


Kamotho Waiganjo ,Governor Waiguru's fiancee
Kamotho Waiganjo ,Governor Waiguru’s fiancee

Of course I say that’s nonsense then out of curiosity I ask for her number ..,turns out she’s my two daughter’s Kenyatta Mkt hairdresser .

So of course I Mpesa her regularly embarrassed Hubble, profuse apologies, one marriage saved….HELP

Kamotho Waiganjo
Kamotho Waiganjo

‘I’ve been sleeping with my cousin for years, I can’t resist him’ Brags woman


Below are some of the reactions.

Steve Waiganjo: How much have you been sending senior? May be that is what made the gentleman suspicious😀😀
Yvonne Betty Njoki: I honestly doubt that marriage will be saved… with such a husband that marriage is doomed “abinitio”
Robert H. Wanga : It’s scary out there… I know what you mean.Good thing he called and got some clarification otherwise …some can get real nasty.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');