Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

‘I am jobless and don’t have the guts to tell my wife’ cries city man(Audio)

Men

Kenyan men spoke to Classic 105 and gave the reasons as to why they do not confide in their women. A majority said they preferred to die with their problems.
Most argued that women do not know how to keep secrets, while the women defended themselves by stating that those accusations were baseless.
The first caller was a guy and here is what he had to say.

Mike, I have a lot of problems. Its a secret but I cannot share it with my wife because once you share something with your woman she will start looking down on you.

She is also going to spread it around but the worst is that she will be disrespectful hata chakula hautakua unapewa.


TNMCoupleArgueBlame_feature-588x260

Right now I have no job and my wife does not know. I have to leave the house very early and pretend that I am going to my former job.


Another female caller added:

I would rather have my husband shut up because as women we tend to panic a lot .

In my case my husband cannot tell me his salary will be late maybe because he took a loan because I will start panicking and ask myself if he has no money what am I supposed to do?.

He is the pillar so if he is is in trouble I panic. I will start wondering who will feed the kids and if they will still be able to go to school.

I would rather stay in the dark.

Another caller added:

If a woman is understanding she will understand no matter the situation. But if she is a watermelon she will not understand no matter how hard you try to explain it to her.

Listen more on the audio below

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');