Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Nafasi ya dereva ni ile ile! Woman weighing 190kgs reveals she loves skinny men because they’re bedroom bullies

Plus size woman

A 190kgs woman has revealed how she only dates skinny men because relationships with men her size would make sex ‘difficult’.
Merchant advisor, Nikki Baker, 28, from Ohio has been ‘fat’ her entire life, but being teased by her peers has left her with thick skin and after being scouted by a modelling photographer in 2009, she decided to embrace her body with pride.
She has since discovered many positive traits that have increased her confidence, particularly regarding her love life.
Nikki, who is size 28 to 30 (UK 32 to 34) now insists that she prefers to date skinny men, as being with a man of her build would limit her sex life.
She has been casually dating a man called Brandon Noland, who says that their sex life is ‘explosive’, and reveals he was initially attracted to Nikki for her confidence.
Nikki Baker, 28, from Ohio who weighs 420lbs (30 stone) has revealed she only dates skinny men as relationships with people her own size would make sex too difficult 
Nikki Baker, 28, from Ohio who weighs 420lbs (30 stone) has revealed she only dates skinny men as relationships with people her own size would make sex too difficult

Nikki is currently dating Brandon Noland, who says that their sex life is 'explosive', and admits he was first attracted to her confidence 
Nikki is currently dating Brandon Noland, who says that their sex life is ‘explosive’, and admits he was first attracted to her confidence
‘I could tell right away that she loves her body and has a lot of confidence. That and her dyed hair and fashion sense were what initially attracted me to her the most,’ Brandon said.
‘I think what I love the most about her body is the way it feels. She’s soft and has a particular texture that makes touching her just wonderful. It’s really hard to pick just one thing here though, there’s a lot to love about Nikki’s body.
‘Our sex life is pretty explosive, we’re still in the early stages of getting to know and exploring each other, and we’re both pretty well-suited for each other and capable of making each other feel great. It’s a blast.’
Nikki says that while she has always had confidence in herself, the road to embracing her body hasn’t always been smooth.
Brandon said that he and Nikki are just in the early stages of getting to know each other, but added that he loves her body especially the softness of her skin 
Brandon said that he and Nikki are just in the early stages of getting to know each other, but added that he loves her body especially the softness of her skin

Nikki pictured during a modelling shoot: She struggled with her confidence after being teased as a child, but when she was scouted by a photographer in 2009 it gave her self-esteem a boost 
Nikki pictured during a modelling shoot: She struggled with her confidence after being teased as a child, but when she was scouted by a photographer in 2009 it gave her self-esteem a boost
‘I’ve been fat my entire life. I’ve gotten ridiculed by strangers and loved ones alike, and to be honest, it messed me up pretty badly,’ Nikki said.
‘I grew up confident, at first. My mum always tells this story about me in the playground when I was about five years old.
‘Apparently, some kid was making fun of me being fat while we were playing after school and I stopped, looked at them, and said, ‘I could beat you up right now, but I won’t.’
‘I just smiled and walked away. I lost that confidence for a little while in my teen years, but I think that’s a pretty accurate reflection of my current attitude towards the haters.
Since the age of 19, Nikki's taken the view that she can't let others dictate how she feels about herself and has learned to love her body
Since the age of 19, Nikki’s taken the view that she can’t let others dictate how she feels about herself and has learned to love her body
‘I don’t want to call anyone out directly, but my mum was and is the only one who has always been supportive of me. As long as I’m happy and healthy, then she is happy for me.
‘Strangers gawk, point and whisper; especially if I’m wearing a short dress or some short shorts. But, let’s be serious, you can tell I’m fat regardless of whether I’m wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, or a bikini. So why does it matter?
‘I’ve had the side glances and whispers from family members, being told I’m going to get as big as a house, things like that.
‘This was all when I was very young and very impressionable. A second grader shouldn’t be starving themselves because they’re worried about what their own family will say.
‘I think when I was around nineteen-years-old, I had a revelation. I realised that this is the body I have, and I can’t let others dictate whether I love myself or not.
‘So, I slowly started buying clothes that actually fit me, not just baggy t-shirts and skinny jeans. I began to dabble in makeup and then I began modelling for Jesse Fox.

‘I saw her searching for a plus sized model. So, I went for it. My first real modelling ‘gig’ was in a bra and skirt, and it was low-key awesome.
PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');