Entertainment,Political And Lifestyle News Website. We Provide You With The Latest Breaking News, Gossip And Videos Straight From The Industry.

Total Pageviews

PropellerAds

Brenda Wairimu explains her photos wearing lingerie



ctress Brenda Wairimu has come out explaining lingerie photos she shared on social media early October.
In the photos termed ‘sexy’ by many, Wairimu had many drooling with her sensual poses in front of the camera.
Speaking to Kiss 100’s Adelle Onyango, Wairimu stated that behind every shoot she does is an underlying reason.
“Every time I am doing a shoot there is always a reason. When I did, I tried not to explain anything because they spoke differently to different people. People telling me what those pictures meant to them. People sent me direct messages, explaining to me what the pictures meant to them,” she said.
“Earlier on, I knew I wanted to share those kinds of photos because they meant it is good to appreciate your sexuality and even your body.
“When someone is wearing a bikini and another one is wearing lingerie or underwear, then the things that are covered are the same, but there is always this thing of, ooh my! It’s lingerie in your bedroom, you shameful woman.”
Well, there you have it.

PropellerAds
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-101756261-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');